1.1. Colibri Spanish School’s reservations can be secured via e-mail, in person, or by phone, through the following means:
Cell phone: (505) 8770-3309 / (505) 2772-0108
Office location: From Banpro, 1/2 block to the East, Matagalpa, Nicaragua.
If you make your request via e-mail, you will receive an answer within 24 hours of receipt on weekdays and up to 48 hours on weekends.
1.2. Spanish Classes and Packages, one-on-one and groups: To complete your reservation we require a deposit of 50% of the total cost. This deposit does not add on to your total cost, but rather is part of your payment for services. If your reservation is for more than one week, this deposit secures the reservation for the entire period of services.
1.3. The reservation will take effect upon receipt of the deposit payment.
1.4. In the event that payment is not received on time, the reservation cannot be guaranteed. up
2.1. How much and when to pay (time and percentage):
- 2.1.1. One on one and group Spanish classes and packages: 20% for reservation deposit and the 80% remaining balance must be paid in cash at Colibri on your first day of services (ex. Classes).
Important note: Once the Service has started we only accept cash. If you are paying by credit card an extra fee may be charged: 6% per transaction.
- 2.1.2. Spanish classes by Skype: 100% upon service confirmation.
- 2.1.3. Transportation service: 100% upon service confirmation.
- 2.1.4. Home stay service: 100% upon service confirmation.
- 2.1.5. Socio-cultural activities (tours): 100% upon service confirmation.
2.2. Colibri Spanish School reserves the right to cancel your service with prior notice, if final payment has not been received by the second day of the service (ex. Classes).
2.3. Payment Methods:
- 2.3.1. On-line Payments: For a greater security and confidence, at Colibri Spanish School we have developed our own On-line Payment System, without intermediaries. The system incorporates the most advanced security technology, under the HTTPS protocol 128 bits, which guarantees that only our bank will have access to the information you provide.
- 2.3.2. Western Union: Contact us to receive the information needed for this system.
- 2.3.3. Credit card payment (not on-line): We request that you fill out our Payment Form for Reservations (as an attached file), fill and print it out and send it as an image to our e-mail.
- 2.3.4. For groups only: international bank transaction. Contact us for the international transaction information. up
The customer must bear in mind that cancellations will generate a transaction fee and operational expenses or handling.
3.1. Cancellations and refunds before the start of the service. Apply to one on one and group students:
- 3.1.1. If notice is given 30-21 days prior to the start of service, the fee is 50% of the reservation amount. We will refund 50%.
- 3.1.2. If notice is given 20-8 days prior to the start of service, the fee is 60% of the reservation amount. We will refund 40%.
- 3.1.3. If notice is given 7 days or less prior to the start of service, the fee is 100% of the reservation amount. There is no refund.
3.2. Cancellations during the service period:
- 3.2.1. While receiving services, if you want to cancel part of your reservation for any reason, the follow policies will apply: 3.1.1, 3.1.2 y 3.1.3. .
- 3.2.2. If you want to cancel the current week of service, the charge is 100% of the cost of service. There are NO refunds.
- 3.2.3. There is no re-scheduling or refund for classes and socio-cultural activities in which the group or individuals do not participate in during this period.
3.3. Cancellations and refunds will generate a fee for operational expenses or handling. Returns will be subject to administrative fees according to the time of cancellation and the service providers who are involved in the service being canceled.
3.4. Refunds during your stay at Colibri Spanish School will be paid in cash less 6% of transaction and operational fee.
3.5. Refunds will be based on the payment method used. If payment was made by on-line payment system, the refund amount will revert in this manner. If payment was made by deposit, the refund amount will be transferred back to the customer's account. up