In Colibri Spanish School we use a completely personalized methodology that takes into account the student’s level of knowledge of Spanish upon entering the school as well as the specific needs that come up during the teaching-learning process. So, we offer tailor-made classes and a study programme planned around your language needs. Our methodology combines diverse activities that facilitate the learning process and make your classes fun, with theory, reading, music, conversation, socio-cultural activities, tours to local tourist sites etc.
To get an idea of a complete Spanish Classes plan, click to any of the examples:
We focus primarily on oral expression, but without ignoring grammar, which we consider a fundamental part of the learning experience. In designing our classes, we make use of the following methods for study:
1. Practical Classes: Getting to know our city (practical application)
2. Conversation: Development of listening comprehension and oral expression
3. Reading: Development of reading comprehension
4. Grammar: Spanish grammar and writing
5. Speaking and Nicaragua Culture: optional area